Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Loosing Interest in wow

Its been a weird week for me really, i havent logged in to wow at all. I have been busier with other things like life than normal. But I dont seem to be missing it at all.

When i do play its just the same old repitition over and over again, log in, should i do dailies again, do some more pvp, eh kinda boring. May as well just switch my brain off.

I guess it comes with not being interested in instances, or raiding, and pvp seems to be whatever class is flavor of the latest buff.

My latest char is a rogue, and well i just cant be motivated to sit in bg's and get my ass handed to me for several hundred thousand honor points to get him the gear to do well all over again.

I guess its just wow burn out vs real life at the moment. I have played the new battle ground a few times now, and its ok. Just like an update of AV yet usually shorter and less annoying as i havent played it over a million times yet.

Eh what to do. Even the content patch didnt help. Dam it. Apparently the Current Arena Season of Wow is almost over now, maybe that will re-light my interest. Maybe not, more of the same.

0 comments: