Monday, January 24, 2011

Tempest's Cataclysm Mage PvP Basics Vid

This Post comes via Tempest's Cataclysm Mage PvP Basics Vid.

So i am still leveling my mage at the moment... however its always good to see someone elses point of view when it comes to PVP. Found this one on the wow forums, looks like a two part series should be a good viewing. I have re-arranged the original post source to include the vids, i know it was hard work ;) but hey makes for easier viewing and readage. The following vids and skill all belong to Nighttempest im not trying to claim any of his glory just promoting some good cata mage pvp skills ;) Check it out:

kruxor pvp frost mage.jpg



DISCLAIMER: I don't claim skill! I just happen to know what I'm doing (half the time).

Anyways out of sheer boredom I decided to make a mage guide I managed to get some good clips (all of it was filmed in one day other than the scene on the docks vs the boomkin and warlock which was 3.3.5), so I decided that I should probably put them to use... anyways it's a 2 part movie just read the description, and it takes a while to load in from youtube since its popup so you can get the full quality.

As long as I don't waste your time completely, and you guys get at least ONE thing out of it I'll be happy.

Part 1

  • Movement/Kiting

  • Lining Up Burst

  • Simple Exercises to increase your mage skill



Part 1 is essentially a very slow, very chill movie starts from the very basics of everything, and ends with some silly exercises of me doing stupid crap in IF. Anyways you can at least enjoy the music if nothing else. (WARNING: I was a "bit" drunk for the last bit of part 1 since it was the end of the day so expect some weird screen shaking.)




kruxor 20080615114028716.jpg



Check out the full thread Tempest's Cataclysm Mage PvP Basics Vid for part two of this video series.

0 comments: